Yesterday, I ran 8km in the gym. And I came to the conclusion that running on the treadmill trains mental strength too, on top of the usual physical aspects. Cos it's only you. And thus, you can so easily stop whenever you start to feel a little tired. Only you can tell yourself to keep going, to hit your target before stopping.
Finishing up the last few episodes of The Seventh Day [最美丽的第七天]. To me, one of the most painful things is not being able to be with the girl you love. For whatever reason.
For a while now, I've been apprehensive about relationships. Maybe I'm weary of the emptiness of failure. Maybe the perfectionist in me is afraid, cos if I ever hurt the girl I love, it'd just kill me. So I'll just trust in God, and His guidance when the right person comes along...
Finishing up the last few episodes of The Seventh Day [最美丽的第七天]. To me, one of the most painful things is not being able to be with the girl you love. For whatever reason.
For a while now, I've been apprehensive about relationships. Maybe I'm weary of the emptiness of failure. Maybe the perfectionist in me is afraid, cos if I ever hurt the girl I love, it'd just kill me. So I'll just trust in God, and His guidance when the right person comes along...
Wednesday, June 25, 2008